Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, their name, email address. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. The non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer, and technical information about Users means of connection to our Sites, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
How we use collected information
We Provide Quality Content may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
– To run and operate our Site
We may need your information to display content on the Site correctly.
– To improve customer service
The information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
– To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
– To improve our Site
We may use the feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
– To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to send them information and updates pertaining to their order.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent User’s personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites that have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms & Conditions (“Terms”) of (a) use of our website https://1secondschool.com/ (“Website”), our applications (“Application”) or any products or services in connection with the Application/, Website/products (“Services”) or (b) any modes of registrations or usage of products, including through SD cards, tablets or other storage/transmitting device are between 1SS Limited (“Company/We/Us/Our”) and its users (“User/You/Your”).
You accept and agree to be legally bound by the Terms if you access the Application, Website, or Services through any means.
- The software, text, images, graphics, video, script, and audio, including any other information, content, material, trademarks, service marks, trade names, and trade secrets, all of which are contained in the Application, Website, and services and products, are the Company’s proprietary property (“Proprietary Information”). Permission to reproduce, reuse, modify, and distribute Proprietary Information may not be granted without first obtaining permission from the Company. Moreover, no User of this Application, Website, or Services may claim any ownership in or to the intellectual property rights of the Company. You can keep control of the contents, but the company always maintains ownership of the information, content, and all intellectual property on that medium. While using the Website, you may encounter materials that belong to other people. To ensure that the content is faithful to the original, prior consent was obtained from the subject and all rights to the content belong to the third party. Furthermore, you accept that all intellectual property, including trademarks, copyrights, logos, and service marks, remains the property of the respective third party, and you are not entitled to use it without the third party’s permission.
- It is prohibited to use our products, services, website, and application for any purpose other than personal or non-commercial. It is prohibited to use the application, website, services, or products for any purpose except personal ones. The following rules apply to your use of this application, website, and our services for personal and non-commercial purposes:
i) You may not copy, modify, translate, display, distribute, or perform any information or software obtained from the Application and/or our Website and/or Services/Products or remove any copyright, trademark registration, or other proprietary notices from the contents of the Application and/or and/or our Website and/or Services/Products.
ii) You are prohibited from using this application, our website, and our products and services for commercial purposes, including but not limited to selling, advertising, or promoting the application or any of our products or services, asking for contributions or donations, or using public forums for commercial purposes.
The following acts are strictly banned when using our services:
- Make available any deceptive, unlawful, hazardous, abusive, torturing, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, child pornographic, loud, lascivious, unlawful, intrusive, hateful, racial, ethnic or otherwise objectionable content;
- Threatening, stalking, and/or harassing another person, as well as inciting another person to conduct violence;
- Passing on information that encourages illegal acts, that results in civil liability, or that violates any applicable laws, regulations, or guidelines;
- Doing anything that interferes with another person’s usage or enjoyment of the Application/Website/Services;
- To engage in making, copying, transmitting, storing, or otherwise reproducing any intellectual property protected under copyright law, doing anything that amounts to an infringement of intellectual property, or providing others with access to anything that infringes on any intellectual property or other proprietary rights of any party;
- Provide anyone with information or anything else that You have no right to make available under any law or contract or fiduciary duty, unless You have control of the rights or You have obtained the necessary consent to do so;
- Falsely impersonate any person or entity, or misrepresent your relationship with any person or entity;
- You may not use the application or access the website in any way that could harm, overload, or crash any of the application’s or website’s servers or networksisrupt, interfere with, or otherwise cause harm to the security of, or gain unauthorized access to accounts, servers, or networks connected to or accessible through the Application/Website/Services/Products or any affiliated or related sites;
- Disrupt access to the Application/Website/Services/Products or any of our other sites or systems, or participate in attacks such as denial of service;
- Change or alter any element of the Services;
- You are not permitted to use the Services in the following circumstances: I in contradiction to these Terms; and (ii) to the extent that it is prohibited by law, regulation, or generally accepted practices or standards in the relevant country;
- You grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute your content that you submit to or through the Services, as well as to associate your content with you, unless prohibited. You provide permission for others to use Your Material in the same manner that any other content found on the Services may be used. The Services may allow other users to make copies of your content in line with these Terms. You will still be able to access your content and information if you deactivate your account.
- To ensure that the information provided is current, correct, and clear, every effort has been taken in the production of the Application/Website/Services/Products and contents therein. While unintentional mistakes may occur, The Company expressly disclaims any responsibility for the veracity of information that may be in the application. Users’ input is encouraged to make the application and its contents error-free and user-friendly. The company also retains the right to make any modifications or revisions to the contents at any time, without advance notice. Neither the company nor any third parties give any guarantees regarding the accuracy, timeliness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on Application/Website/Services/Products for any specific purpose. You know that there might be flaws in the information and materials we’re providing, and we make no promises about their accuracy.
- For our users, our website serves as a resource center for collated educational content and relevant sources. We take no duty for the accuracy, completeness, or use of such information, which is provided on a “as is” basis. We’re not liable for ensuring the site’s information is updated or accurate. Any inaccuracies in the information we assemble, which comes from third-party sources, or which is unavailable, would not be our responsibility. The site may also provide hyperlinks to other websites from time to time. The following links are provided for your information, so that you can find further details. We do not support the website by using these image(s). The website we link to is not our responsibility(s). A link to the site may not be created without the explicit written permission of the company.
- The materials and goods are based on concepts from the curriculum, which is outlined for pupils of various classes. The Application/Services/Products should not be seen as a replacement for traditional schooling; instead, they are designed to complement it by providing a way to make complex ideas easier to understand. Everything about the subject would remain the same, except the definitions and equations. The Company understands that there are other ways to present structured curriculum pedagogy and that the inclusion of methods in the Application/Services/Products does not mean that the company endorses any of them. The use of our Services/Website/Products does not guarantee entry to any academic institutions or the success of any exam or achieving any designated percentage in any test.
- The Services include interactive content, and we encourage users to submit content for publication. The content is subject to editing prior to publication. No accountability or obligation is accepted by the company for any content communicated via this method. The company maintains the right to remove, review, edit, or delete any content at its sole discretion. We will not be liable for any user-generated content placed on the site, whether or not we have approved any user-submitted answers. It would be irresponsible of us to make sure that the content provided by any User doesn’t infringe on anyone’s copyright.
- The Company (and its subsidiaries/affiliates) may contact Users through SMS, email, and phone calls to inform them about their services and products and to seek permission to demonstrate their offerings. The User grants permission to the Company (and its subsidiaries/affiliates) to contact him/her via telephone, SMS, e-mail, and he/she agrees to hold the Company harmless from any liability, including financial penalties, damages, and expenses if the User’s mobile number is registered with the Do Not Call (DNC) database. You will be contacted through several means for marketing and educational information once you register, including over the phone, SMS, and email.
- The company may, at the user’s consent, assist in a demonstration of its products at the requested location, but the user understands that they have not been misled by anyone in regard to the products’ quality or other features, and that they relied solely on their own investigations, inspections, and evaluations.
- The Company may reach you by your registered mobile number, e-mail, or any other contact information you supply to help us better provide our services. The User agrees to receive communications and messages from the Company and the student via the Services, and may receive messages via the methods specified in the paragraph above. The Company can monitor User/student downloads and use of the Application/Services/Products and contents to talk with the User/student in order to improve and optimize usage of the Services. Students must agree to have their doubts about assignments cleared by the application’s service, and the application must respond to any questions that students have about their coursework.
- Even while the company has made an attempt to train its sales and service employees to do quality control, it offers no warranties or assurances about the employees’ ability to do so, and is not responsible for any malfeasance committed by any of its employees. Company invites User feedback on this matter, and reserves the right to act as it sees fit.
- Elements of the Services including counseling, case management, and so on may be subject to their own terms, conditions, and fair use policy. The company has the authority to set various service aspects’ requirements based on its regulations. Because of this, subscriptions to the app or signing up for services does not mean that the user is entitled to all the company provides. It’s up to the company to decide who gets access to particular services. Our Services may be extended, canceled, discontinued, or changed without notice.
- Devices/tablets/instruments/hardware with particular specifications are compatible with the Company’s products and/or Services, including the Application and content. The Company is not required to deliver operational products and services for any tools that it doesn’t accept or that are bought from a third party and that don’t work with the Company’s merchandise. The company is free to upgrade the table/device type as needed.
- At the time of purchase, you must specify the address where the shipment should be delivered. All merchandise must be delivered to the address provided upon ordering, and it is prohibited to change the delivery address following purchase completion. You must notify us of any change in your mailing address in advance of your expected shipping date. If you have any errors in your name or address, your purchase may not be delivered.
- The shipping charges associated with the return of goods damaged at the time of delivery will be paid by the company. For any reason other than the reasons listed above, the User is responsible for arranging the return of the canceled product(s) and is responsible for the shipping charges. (b)Please do not accept any delivery that appears to have been tampered with, opened, or damaged. The Company’s products must be returned in their original condition. Returns will not be accepted for items that show any wear or damage in any way. All requests for product returns must be made within 15 days of delivery. Note that refunds will not be accepted beyond 15 days from delivery.
- In order to use the application and the services, you will need to register and maintain an account. You will be asked to provide your name, mobile number, email address, residential address, student class and school, as well as any other information that the Application deems necessary. To ensure that the account information you give is accurate, comprehensive, and up-to-date, remember that you are solely responsible for doing so. You will be in charge of protecting the account information, as well as all activity that takes place on your account. To avoid account access problems, you will need to check out at the conclusion of each session and inform the company of any unwanted access. If we have cause to think that you’ve had a security breach or misuse of your account, we may ask you to change your password or suspend your account, and you may do so without incurring any liability to the company. Our company will not be responsible for any losses or damages you could incur due to your failure to comply with this section. You admit that Your capacity to use Your account depends on external variables, such as the reliability of your internet service provider and your internet network, and so the Company cannot guarantee that You will always be able to access the Application. The Company shall not be responsible to you for losses originating from your failure to log into your account and access the services provided by the Application at any time, in addition to the disclaimers specified in the Terms and Conditions.
- Those who are under the age of 18, are not in debt resolution, or similar are not eligible to register for Our products or Services. For those under 18, the usage of our products and services is subject to your legal guardian or parents agreeing to the terms of our contract. If a minor uses the Application/Website/Services, it is presumed that he/she has received the approval of his/her legal guardian or parents, and that the legal guardian or parents has granted permission for him/her to use the Application/Website/Services. The company is not liable for any problems arising out of misuse of our products or services, including use by a minor. You agree that you and your students are using correct and complete data when using the Application, and that parents/legal guardians have given their authorization for students to use the software (in case of minors). In case it is found that you are under the age of 18 (eighteen) years and your parent/legal guardian has not given their approval to use the products or services, the company retains the right to end your membership and/or deny you access to the products or services. You are aware that we do not have the duty to make sure you meet the above requirements. You must personally guarantee that you meet the necessary qualifications. All those who are under the age of 18 (eighteen) must obtain the permission of their parents or legal guardians before submitting personal or family information to the Application.
- You accept responsibility for protecting, reimbursing, and holding harmless the Company, its officers, directors, employees, and agents from any and all claims, costs, debts, and liabilities (including legal fees) incurred because of: (i) your use of and access to the Application/Website/Services; (ii) your violation of any of these Terms or any other policy of the Company; (iii) your violation of any third-party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; or (iv) any claim that your use of the Application/Website/Services has caused damage to a third party. The obligation to defend and reimburse the injured party will exist even after the agreement.
- If you break these terms, the company’s reputation will be ruined and they will not be able to recover losses. In the event of a breach, the company would be able to get a court order to prevent it. The Company may still seek additional remedies regardless of whether it obtains this relief.
- In addition to any legal recourse that the company may pursue, you will be immediately suspended or terminated if you violate any portion of this clause. If such requirements arise, the Company may have to reveal Your Account Information. You know that breaking the terms of this agreement could also put you in trouble under local laws.
- The legal matters of this contract shall be determined in accordance with the laws of Bangladesh, regardless of conflicts of law. In addition, these terms will be resolved in the jurisdiction of the relevant courts in Dhaka, and you agree to accept their authority.
- The firm is able to make any adjustments, cease, or eliminate any part of the application or service whenever it sees fit without prior warning. In addition, the Company is entitled to alter these Terms from time to time and without notice. There is no promise from the business that they will continue to run or keep any feature of the Application. The Company does not owe you or any other third party compensation for modifications, interruptions, or terminations of the Application/Services. Prices may change at any time.
Your information, provided about the Application, will be considered non-confidential. Applications can use the information whatever they choose. In addition, you represent and warrant by sending feedback that (i) your feedback does not contain confidential or patent information from you or third parties; (ii) the Company is not obligated or implied to maintain confidentiality regarding feedback; (iii) the Application could be similar to the feedback already being considered or under development;
The Company is not liable for anything published by other users, including inappropriate or harmful content. It is important to be careful when visiting the Application.
We’ll do all in our power to make your experience enjoyable. If you run into any problems, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
A Refund Request will be considered valid only if it is made through an email to email@example.com clearly specifying your email address and phone number used during registration within 3 days of the purchase.
No refund request will be accepted after 3 days of the purchase. No refund is applicable for e-books and courses having 1 to 3 months subscriptions. Please contact customer support for a solution.
Refunds shall be made through mobile financial services with which the purchase was made within 15 days of the refund request being successfully processed and approved by 1SS Limited. This confirmation will be sent to the user by email.